^
+ Follow REGIONAL POLICE DIRECTOR EDUARDO GADOR Tag
Array
(
    [results] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [ArticleID] => 295880
                    [Title] => Cebu, Korean police ink MOA for peace and order
                    [Summary] => The Korean police and the Regional Police Office entered into a memorandum of agreement last Tuesday for a partnership in the maintenance of peace and order and for future training abroad.


The Korean delegation, led by Senior Supt. General Sun Ho Cho, Commissioner of the Chungnam Police Regency of the Republic of Korea, dropped by Camp Sergio Osmena Tuesday afternoon.
[DatePublished] => 2005-09-09 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 133272 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => [AuthorName] => [SectionName] => Cebu News [SectionUrl] => cebu-news [URL] => ) [1] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 285102 [Title] => No cause for alarm: "Jueteng" here an isolated case [Summary] => Councilor Augustus Pe believes the discovery of jueteng in barangay Guadalupe last week should not be a cause for alarm because intelligence reports have not revealed any other place in Cebu City where the illegal numbers game is being played.

Pe, chairman of the city's committee on dangerous drugs and member of the committee on police, fire and penology, said the four arrested Friday night with jueteng paraphernalia and P160 might just have been testing the waters here.
[DatePublished] => 2005-07-05 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 133272 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => [AuthorName] => [SectionName] => Cebu News [SectionUrl] => cebu-news [URL] => ) ) )
REGIONAL POLICE DIRECTOR EDUARDO GADOR
Array
(
    [results] => Array
        (
            [0] => Array
                (
                    [ArticleID] => 295880
                    [Title] => Cebu, Korean police ink MOA for peace and order
                    [Summary] => The Korean police and the Regional Police Office entered into a memorandum of agreement last Tuesday for a partnership in the maintenance of peace and order and for future training abroad.


The Korean delegation, led by Senior Supt. General Sun Ho Cho, Commissioner of the Chungnam Police Regency of the Republic of Korea, dropped by Camp Sergio Osmena Tuesday afternoon.
[DatePublished] => 2005-09-09 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 133272 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => [AuthorName] => [SectionName] => Cebu News [SectionUrl] => cebu-news [URL] => ) [1] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 285102 [Title] => No cause for alarm: "Jueteng" here an isolated case [Summary] => Councilor Augustus Pe believes the discovery of jueteng in barangay Guadalupe last week should not be a cause for alarm because intelligence reports have not revealed any other place in Cebu City where the illegal numbers game is being played.

Pe, chairman of the city's committee on dangerous drugs and member of the committee on police, fire and penology, said the four arrested Friday night with jueteng paraphernalia and P160 might just have been testing the waters here.
[DatePublished] => 2005-07-05 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 133272 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => [AuthorName] => [SectionName] => Cebu News [SectionUrl] => cebu-news [URL] => ) ) )
abtest
Are you sure you want to log out?
X
Login

Philstar.com is one of the most vibrant, opinionated, discerning communities of readers on cyberspace. With your meaningful insights, help shape the stories that can shape the country. Sign up now!

Get Updated:

Signup for the News Round now

FORGOT PASSWORD?
SIGN IN
or sign in with