- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECRETARY JESUS MANUEL ORTIZ Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 1501202
[Title] => Report: 64,000 people fled Puerto Rico last year amid crisis
[Summary] => A record 64,000 Puerto Ricans left the island last year for the U.S. mainland, the highest number in the past decade, officials said Thursday.
[DatePublished] => 2015-09-17 18:22:00
[ColumnID] => 0
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1243190
[AuthorName] => Danica Coto
[SectionName] => World
[SectionUrl] => world
[URL] => http://wpc.E0AD.edgecastcdn.net/00E0AD/images/the-philippine-star/world/20150918/supporters-puerto-rico.jpg
)
)
)
PUBLIC AFFAIRS SECRETARY JESUS MANUEL ORTIZ
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 1501202
[Title] => Report: 64,000 people fled Puerto Rico last year amid crisis
[Summary] => A record 64,000 Puerto Ricans left the island last year for the U.S. mainland, the highest number in the past decade, officials said Thursday.
[DatePublished] => 2015-09-17 18:22:00
[ColumnID] => 0
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1243190
[AuthorName] => Danica Coto
[SectionName] => World
[SectionUrl] => world
[URL] => http://wpc.E0AD.edgecastcdn.net/00E0AD/images/the-philippine-star/world/20150918/supporters-puerto-rico.jpg
)
)
)
abtest
By Danica Coto | September 17, 2015 - 6:22pm
Recommended
A Quezon City court has set for tomorrow the oral arguments on Vice President Sara Duterte’s motion to quash the grave threats complaint against her.
1 day ago
Day 17 of the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte is canceled today, according to Senate impeachment Clerk of Court Renato Bantug Jr., upon the orders of Presiding Officer Sen. Francis Escudero due to the expected heavy rains.
1 day ago
The so-called boxing match in the Senate is basically over, after former Office of the Vice President special disbursement officer Gina Acosta’s testified that Vice President Sara Duterte authorized the release of P500 million in confidential funds, House prosecutors said.
1 day ago
President Bongbong Marcos thinks we’re all litterbugs.
1 day ago
The House prosecution panel said Gina Acosta's handover of P125 million in confidential funds was illegal from the outset because Vice President Sara Duterte ordered the money transferred to an official who had no authority to receive it.
1 day ago
Lotto Aug 19, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 21 25
SUERTRES - 7 5 7
4D Lotto - 2 3 5 8
6/45 Mega Lotto - 19 40 32 1 26 43
P19,513,135.00
6/55 Grand Lotto - 4 25 22 38 30 33
P142,959,524.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66









