- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow NOEL ROSANO Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 107044
[Title] => Man nabbed for raping 2 daughters
[Summary] => Police arrested on Wednesday a 32-year-old suspected drug addict for allegedly raping his two young daughters repeatedly in Malabon.
Two counts of rape charges were filed yesterday against Noel Rosano, a construction worker and a resident of Letre Road, Barangay Tonsuya.
According to the victims, ages five and two, the latest sexual abuses occurred on Jan. 5 at about 5 p.m. inside their house in Letre Road.
Case investigator PO1 Peter Rios said Rosano had been raping his daughters everytime their mother was away.
[DatePublished] => 2001-01-12 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] =>
[AuthorName] =>
[SectionName] => Metro
[SectionUrl] => metro
[URL] =>
)
)
)
NOEL ROSANO
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 107044
[Title] => Man nabbed for raping 2 daughters
[Summary] => Police arrested on Wednesday a 32-year-old suspected drug addict for allegedly raping his two young daughters repeatedly in Malabon.
Two counts of rape charges were filed yesterday against Noel Rosano, a construction worker and a resident of Letre Road, Barangay Tonsuya.
According to the victims, ages five and two, the latest sexual abuses occurred on Jan. 5 at about 5 p.m. inside their house in Letre Road.
Case investigator PO1 Peter Rios said Rosano had been raping his daughters everytime their mother was away.
[DatePublished] => 2001-01-12 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] =>
[AuthorName] =>
[SectionName] => Metro
[SectionUrl] => metro
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
January 12, 2001 - 12:00am
Recommended
A Quezon City court has set for tomorrow the oral arguments on Vice President Sara Duterte’s motion to quash the grave threats complaint against her.
6 hours ago
Day 17 of the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte is canceled today, according to Senate impeachment Clerk of Court Renato Bantug Jr., upon the orders of Presiding Officer Sen. Francis Escudero due to the expected heavy rains.
6 hours ago
The so-called boxing match in the Senate is basically over, after former Office of the Vice President special disbursement officer Gina Acosta’s testified that Vice President Sara Duterte authorized the release of P500 million in confidential funds, House prosecutors said.
6 hours ago
President Bongbong Marcos thinks we’re all litterbugs.
6 hours ago
The House prosecution panel said Gina Acosta's handover of P125 million in confidential funds was illegal from the outset because Vice President Sara Duterte ordered the money transferred to an official who had no authority to receive it.
14 hours ago
Lotto Aug 18, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 29 6
SUERTRES - 0 4 8
6D Lotto - 1 9 4 6 6 2
6/42 Lotto - 20 16 42 39 35 9
P10,000,000.00
6/49 Super Lotto - 18 16 12 32 6 24
P25,278,389.00
6/58 Ultra Lotto - 43 44 19 36 12 1
P218,885,620.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66








