- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow MAGNO MANALILI Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 231523
[Title] => HK offers bounty for Pinoys arrest
[Summary] => The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) has intensified its hunt for a Filipino linked to the killing of an American couple in Hong Kong last April.
This, after the relatives of suspect Magno Manalili failed to turn him over to authorities last week, as they earlier had promised.
The Hong Kong government has offered HK400,000, or about P2.8 million, for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of Manalili. The reward is reportedly up only until February 2004.
[DatePublished] => 2003-12-14 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1165072
[AuthorName] => Bebot Sison Jr.
[SectionName] => Nation
[SectionUrl] => nation
[URL] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 227747
[Title] => HK offers reward for Pinay fugitive
[Summary] => The Hong Kong government is offering a HK$400,000 (P2 million) bounty for information leading to the arrest of a Filipino domestic helper wanted for the killing of an American couple there in April.
National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) sources said Hong Kong authorities want Magno Manalili prosecuted for robbing and killing American citizens Ng Ka-mong and his wife Sun King-man between April 12 and 13.
The victims worked as professors in a Hong Kong university and were respected in academic circles.
[DatePublished] => 2003-11-13 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1165072
[AuthorName] => Bebot Sison Jr.
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
MAGNO MANALILI
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 231523
[Title] => HK offers bounty for Pinoys arrest
[Summary] => The National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) has intensified its hunt for a Filipino linked to the killing of an American couple in Hong Kong last April.
This, after the relatives of suspect Magno Manalili failed to turn him over to authorities last week, as they earlier had promised.
The Hong Kong government has offered HK400,000, or about P2.8 million, for information leading to the arrest and prosecution of Manalili. The reward is reportedly up only until February 2004.
[DatePublished] => 2003-12-14 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1165072
[AuthorName] => Bebot Sison Jr.
[SectionName] => Nation
[SectionUrl] => nation
[URL] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 227747
[Title] => HK offers reward for Pinay fugitive
[Summary] => The Hong Kong government is offering a HK$400,000 (P2 million) bounty for information leading to the arrest of a Filipino domestic helper wanted for the killing of an American couple there in April.
National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) sources said Hong Kong authorities want Magno Manalili prosecuted for robbing and killing American citizens Ng Ka-mong and his wife Sun King-man between April 12 and 13.
The victims worked as professors in a Hong Kong university and were respected in academic circles.
[DatePublished] => 2003-11-13 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1165072
[AuthorName] => Bebot Sison Jr.
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
By Bebot Sison Jr. | December 14, 2003 - 12:00am
By Bebot Sison Jr. | November 13, 2003 - 12:00am
Recommended
To expedite the slightly delayed impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte, the Senate has reached a consensus to flip its daily schedule, moving regular legislative sessions to the morning to pave the way for open-ended, marathon trial hearings in the afternoon.
16 hours ago
From humorous and amusing questions on the impeachment trial, netizens, mostly from the camp of Vice President Sara Duterte, have also noticed prosecution lawyer Lorna Kapunan’s pair of sneakers.
1 day ago
Cybercrime officials alerted Meta within five minutes of the live-streamed school shooting in Zamboanga City on Tuesday, but Facebook allowed the video to broadcast for nearly ten more minutes before taking it down.
2 days ago
Orly Guteza, a retired Marine and alleged bagman of former Rep. Zaldy Co, has recanted his previous testimonies before the Senate Blue Ribbon Committee, saying that he was pressured by detained lawmaker Sen. Dante Marcoleta and former lawmaker Mike Defensor into fabricating allegations against former House Speaker Martin Romualdez.
2 days ago
Transparency and accountability should be demanded not from her alone, Vice President Sara Duterte said yesterday, as she bewailed Malacañang’s making an official announcement of her supposed personal six-day trip to Japan, which she eventually canceled.
2 days ago
Lotto Aug 21, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 30 27
SUERTRES - 0 1 8
4D LOTTO - 0 7 4 5
6/45 Mega Lotto - 5 14 19 25 22 13
P22,588,873.00
Ultra Lotto - 37 56 38 18 45 49
P225,889,899.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66









