- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow GERMAN ANTON FORSTENHAUSLER Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 276683
[Title] => DOJ moves awaited on suspects escape
[Summary] => The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is awaiting the recommendations of the Department of Justice (DOJ) on what action to pursue in the reported escape of a German accused of killing three foreigners and a Filipina in Boracay last year.
DFA spokesman Gilberto Asuque said there is no existing extradition treaty between the Philippines and Germany so they have to explore other options in addressing the case.
According to reports, German Uwe Friesl had escaped to Bavaria, Germany, where he hails from, based on information coming from the German embassy in Manila.
[DatePublished] => 2005-05-08 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1500820
[AuthorName] => Marvin Sy
[SectionName] => Nation
[SectionUrl] => nation
[URL] =>
)
)
)
GERMAN ANTON FORSTENHAUSLER
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 276683
[Title] => DOJ moves awaited on suspects escape
[Summary] => The Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) is awaiting the recommendations of the Department of Justice (DOJ) on what action to pursue in the reported escape of a German accused of killing three foreigners and a Filipina in Boracay last year.
DFA spokesman Gilberto Asuque said there is no existing extradition treaty between the Philippines and Germany so they have to explore other options in addressing the case.
According to reports, German Uwe Friesl had escaped to Bavaria, Germany, where he hails from, based on information coming from the German embassy in Manila.
[DatePublished] => 2005-05-08 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1500820
[AuthorName] => Marvin Sy
[SectionName] => Nation
[SectionUrl] => nation
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
By Marvin Sy
| May 8, 2005 - 12:00am
Recommended
On orders from Vice President Sara Duterte, P125 million in confidential funds was released entirely to her security aide in 2022, her former disbursing officer testified yesterday at the resumption of her impeachment trial.
1 day ago
All is apparently well between the opposing lawyers in the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte despite their “generational divide” as they hugged shortly before the start of the hearing yesterday.
1 day ago
The defense team questioned the prosecution’s decision to use artificial intelligence-generated pictures of the P125-million confidential funds during the continuation of the impeachment trial against Vice President Sara Duterte yesterday.
1 day ago
With a vote of 18-0-1, the Senate has passed a bill that would penalize health care facilities detaining patients over unpaid medical bills.
1 day ago
Lotto Aug 18, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 29 6
SUERTRES - 0 4 8
6D Lotto - 1 9 4 6 6 2
6/42 Lotto - 20 16 42 39 35 9
P10,000,000.00
6/49 Super Lotto - 18 16 12 32 6 24
P25,278,389.00
6/58 Ultra Lotto - 43 44 19 36 12 1
P218,885,620.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66








