- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow EASTERN VISAYAS VIC DOMINGO Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 335863
[Title] => Malaysian delivers aid to Guinsaugon
[Summary] => TACLOBAN CITY A Malaysian C-130 cargo plane loaded with tons of assorted relief goods and houseware landed at the airport here Monday for yet another wave of humanitarian outreach for the survivors of the Feb. 17 massive landslide that wiped out Barangay Guinsaugon in Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte.
Wan Jaafar Wan Muhamud, charge daffaires of the Malaysian embassy, led the Malaysian team in handing over the humanitarian assistance to Southern Leyte Gov. Rosette Lerias.
[DatePublished] => 2006-05-10 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1702750
[AuthorName] => Roberto Dejon
[SectionName] => Nation
[SectionUrl] => nation
[URL] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 322428
[Title] => Information chief moving out to head PMS next month
[Summary] => Philippine Information Agency (PIA) director general Dr. Rene Velasco is moving out to become head of the Presidential Management Staff (PMS) next month after finally being persuaded by President Arroyo to take over the post.
Palace officials said Velasco, who once worked as chief of staff of some senators, including Edgardo Angara and Mar Roxas II, finally gave in to the presidential requests issued since last week.
[DatePublished] => 2006-02-20 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1805432
[AuthorName] => Paolo Romero
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
EASTERN VISAYAS VIC DOMINGO
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 335863
[Title] => Malaysian delivers aid to Guinsaugon
[Summary] => TACLOBAN CITY A Malaysian C-130 cargo plane loaded with tons of assorted relief goods and houseware landed at the airport here Monday for yet another wave of humanitarian outreach for the survivors of the Feb. 17 massive landslide that wiped out Barangay Guinsaugon in Saint Bernard, Southern Leyte.
Wan Jaafar Wan Muhamud, charge daffaires of the Malaysian embassy, led the Malaysian team in handing over the humanitarian assistance to Southern Leyte Gov. Rosette Lerias.
[DatePublished] => 2006-05-10 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1702750
[AuthorName] => Roberto Dejon
[SectionName] => Nation
[SectionUrl] => nation
[URL] =>
)
[1] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 322428
[Title] => Information chief moving out to head PMS next month
[Summary] => Philippine Information Agency (PIA) director general Dr. Rene Velasco is moving out to become head of the Presidential Management Staff (PMS) next month after finally being persuaded by President Arroyo to take over the post.
Palace officials said Velasco, who once worked as chief of staff of some senators, including Edgardo Angara and Mar Roxas II, finally gave in to the presidential requests issued since last week.
[DatePublished] => 2006-02-20 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] => 1805432
[AuthorName] => Paolo Romero
[SectionName] => Headlines
[SectionUrl] => headlines
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
By Roberto Dejon | May 10, 2006 - 12:00am
By Paolo Romero | February 20, 2006 - 12:00am
Recommended
A Quezon City court has set for tomorrow the oral arguments on Vice President Sara Duterte’s motion to quash the grave threats complaint against her.
17 hours ago
Day 17 of the impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte is canceled today, according to Senate impeachment Clerk of Court Renato Bantug Jr., upon the orders of Presiding Officer Sen. Francis Escudero due to the expected heavy rains.
17 hours ago
The so-called boxing match in the Senate is basically over, after former Office of the Vice President special disbursement officer Gina Acosta’s testified that Vice President Sara Duterte authorized the release of P500 million in confidential funds, House prosecutors said.
17 hours ago
President Bongbong Marcos thinks we’re all litterbugs.
17 hours ago
The House prosecution panel said Gina Acosta's handover of P125 million in confidential funds was illegal from the outset because Vice President Sara Duterte ordered the money transferred to an official who had no authority to receive it.
1 day ago
Lotto Aug 18, 2026
EZ2/LVM - 29 6
SUERTRES - 0 4 8
6D Lotto - 1 9 4 6 6 2
6/42 Lotto - 20 16 42 39 35 9
P10,000,000.00
6/49 Super Lotto - 18 16 12 32 6 24
P25,278,389.00
6/58 Ultra Lotto - 43 44 19 36 12 1
P218,885,620.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66








