- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2026. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X
+ Follow COMMONWEALTH AND NORTH AVENUE Tag
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 217152
[Title] => All set for Quezon Avenue clearway
[Summary] => The Quezon Avenue clearway traffic scheme will be implemented starting tomorrow, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said.
The traffic scheme aims to have a "non-stop" flow of traffic on Quezon Avenue, one of the most perennially congested areas in Metro Manila, MMDA Traffic Operations Center Director Angelito Vergel de Dios said yesterday.
The clearway follows the no crossing and no left turn scheme on Commonwealth and North Avenue-EDSA, which was implemented soon after MMDA Chairman Bayani Fernando began his term last year.
[DatePublished] => 2003-08-14 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] =>
[AuthorName] =>
[SectionName] => Metro
[SectionUrl] => metro
[URL] =>
)
)
)
COMMONWEALTH AND NORTH AVENUE
Array
(
[results] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[ArticleID] => 217152
[Title] => All set for Quezon Avenue clearway
[Summary] => The Quezon Avenue clearway traffic scheme will be implemented starting tomorrow, the Metropolitan Manila Development Authority (MMDA) said.
The traffic scheme aims to have a "non-stop" flow of traffic on Quezon Avenue, one of the most perennially congested areas in Metro Manila, MMDA Traffic Operations Center Director Angelito Vergel de Dios said yesterday.
The clearway follows the no crossing and no left turn scheme on Commonwealth and North Avenue-EDSA, which was implemented soon after MMDA Chairman Bayani Fernando began his term last year.
[DatePublished] => 2003-08-14 00:00:00
[ColumnID] => 133272
[Focus] => 0
[AuthorID] =>
[AuthorName] =>
[SectionName] => Metro
[SectionUrl] => metro
[URL] =>
)
)
)
abtest
August 14, 2003 - 12:00am
Recommended
The Senate will maintain its ban on confidential funds for civilian agencies in the 2027 national budget, according to the head of the chamber.
14 hours ago
To prevent the funding of ghost or non-existent projects, the Senate will require the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH) to submit exact geographic coordinates and station numbers for projects to be funded under the proposed P107 billion for flood control in 2027.
14 hours ago
To help families cope with the growing data demands of digital learning, a proposal pushing for a mandatory 20-percent discount on mobile prepaid load, postpaid plans and internet packages for all enrolled Filipino students has been filed at the Senate.
14 hours ago
Given all the political, economic and even meteorological turmoil we’ve recently been going through, I thought I’d write about something undeniably and visibly positive this week, if only to remind us that good things are possible if the “whole of government” – including even our fractious Senate – puts its mind to it.
14 hours ago
The Senate impeachment court is seriously considering a proposal to hold the trial of Vice President Sara Duterte in the afternoon, according to Senate President Sherwin Gatchalian.
1 day ago
Lotto Aug 16, 2026
EZ2 - 7 13
SUERTRES - 9 4 4
6/49 Lotto - 49 15 6 26 30 12
P25,229,356.00
6/58 Ultra Lotto - 30 37 17 47 2 9
P213,102,641.00
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66








