- Philstar.com
- The Philippine Star
- Pilipino Star Ngayon
- The Freeman
- Pang-Masa
- Banat
- Interaksyon
- Coupons
SUPPORT PHILSTAR
About Us |
Contact Us |
Advertise |
Privacy Policy |
Member Agreement |
Copyright Notice
Copyright © 2025. Philstar Global Corp. All Rights Reserved
X

+ Follow BELGIAN MICHIEL ANTHEUNIS Tag
Array ( [results] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 271993 [Title] => Lajola finishes strong vs Austrian [Summary] => Stung by an Austrian rival in the early going, Fil-Am Dennis Lajola did the next best thing yesterday — show his true worth.
Lajola, who represented the US in the Davis Cup age group and has won a consolation championship in the USTA National Junior Open in Oahu last year, overcame a sputtering start and needed to unleash winners after winners in the next two sets to trounce Kristofer Wachter and pull off a 5-7, 6-3, 6-1 victory at the start of the 16th Mitsubishi Lancer ITF Juniors Tennis Championships at the Rizal Memorial Tennis Center.
[DatePublished] => 2005-03-30 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 133272 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => 1096369 [AuthorName] => Joey Villar [SectionName] => Sports [SectionUrl] => sports [URL] => ) ) )
BELGIAN MICHIEL ANTHEUNIS
Array ( [results] => Array ( [0] => Array ( [ArticleID] => 271993 [Title] => Lajola finishes strong vs Austrian [Summary] => Stung by an Austrian rival in the early going, Fil-Am Dennis Lajola did the next best thing yesterday — show his true worth.
Lajola, who represented the US in the Davis Cup age group and has won a consolation championship in the USTA National Junior Open in Oahu last year, overcame a sputtering start and needed to unleash winners after winners in the next two sets to trounce Kristofer Wachter and pull off a 5-7, 6-3, 6-1 victory at the start of the 16th Mitsubishi Lancer ITF Juniors Tennis Championships at the Rizal Memorial Tennis Center.
[DatePublished] => 2005-03-30 00:00:00 [ColumnID] => 133272 [Focus] => 0 [AuthorID] => 1096369 [AuthorName] => Joey Villar [SectionName] => Sports [SectionUrl] => sports [URL] => ) ) )
abtest
By Joey Villar | March 30, 2005 - 12:00am
Relevant. Witty. Daily
Morning news briefings from Philstar.com
or sign in with
Recommended
With or without the attendance of Cabinet members, Sen. Imee Marcos is determined to proceed today with her second public hearing on the legality of former president Rodrigo Duterte’s arrest and transfer to the custody of the International Criminal Court in The Hague.
9 hours ago
The prosecutor of the International Criminal Court may present additional evidence against former president Rodrigo Duterte as the initial pieces of evidence on 43 killings were only for the application of his arrest warrant, the ICC’s spokesman said.
9 hours ago
The House prosecution panel handling the impending impeachment trial of Vice President Sara Duterte is intensifying its preparations to ensure a strong and seamless case in the Senate, Iloilo 3rd District Rep. Lorenz Defensor reported yesterday.
9 hours ago
While the arrest of her father, former president Rodrigo Duterte, may have caused her much pain and anguish, it has also brought their family together – and for that she is grateful to President Marcos, Vice President Sara Duterte said yesterday.
9 hours ago
Former presidential spokesman Harry Roque is still trying to get an audience with detained former president Rodrigo Duterte amid his quest to be part of Duterte’s defense team in the International Criminal Court.
9 hours ago
Lotto Apr 2, 2025
6/55 Grand Lotto
2085224525
JACKPOT PRIZE: 178,398,282.00 PHP
6/45 Mega Lotto
40348293935
JACKPOT PRIZE: 40,048,054.00 PHP
4D Lotto
9821
SUERTRES
073
EZ2/LVM
211
Forex
February 12, 2018
- 12:00 am
- 12:00 am
1$ : P51.66